enczsksiplhudeitsvhrespt
Navigation: Theater datenbank
Geschichte des TheatersAnhangtechnische AngabenHistorische Ausstattung

Wichtige Ereignisse

(Detail)7.11.1819 | opening
Construction was carried out betweehn 1818-1819. Opened on 7 November 1819 with the opera "Ferdinand Cortez and the Conquest of Mexico" by Carlo Spontini.
(Detail)70. s 19. Jahrhundert | reconstruction 1875-1879
The reconstructed theatre was opened on 19 October 1879 with Wagner's "Lohengrin".
(Detail)1904 | reconstruction
The reconstruction, designed by Herman Helmer, was carried out and the theatre opened on 17 September 1905 with Richard Wagner's "Flying Dutchman".
(Detail)1944 | closure
The theatre was destroyed by allied bombs in the autumn 1944. After the war, a temporary roof was built to protect it from decay by means of a steel truss structure. For over twenty years the theatre was empty ruins until 1975, when the State Building Authority Darmstadt commissioned a study for consideration whether a conversion into an archive buildingwould be possible.
(Detail)1994 | alteration
An archive opened in the theatre. The facades, following the historic preservation guidelines, were renovated. The vestibule on the ground floor and the theatre foyer on the first floor with the stairs were also faithfully restored according to the state in 1879, and now offer the ability for exhibitions, meetings and lectures.

Menschen

Geschichte

 

 

Weitere Informationen

Keine Information vorhanden

Information hinzufügen

Name: Name wird nicht veröffentlicht

E-Mail: Die Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht

Information: Bitte tippen Sie Informationen zu diesem Theater ein

fünfplusfünf=