enczsksiplhudeitsvhrespt
Navigation: Theater datenbank
EN

Comic Opera

Hermann Helmer, Ferdinand Fellner

Geschichte des TheatersAnhangtechnische AngabenHistorische Ausstattung

Wichtige Ereignisse

(Detail)24.9.1892 | opening
Built 1891-1892 by Ferdinand Fellner & Hermann Helmer. Auditorium sculptures by Theodor Friedl. Opened on 24 Sep 1892 with Adolf Ferron's operetta "Daphne" and Gaul and Haßreiter's ballet "Die Welt in Bild und Tanz".
(Detail)1898 | alteration
First interior renovation. Reopened as a metropolitan theatre with "Paradise of Women" by Julius friend and music by Julius Einödshofer on 3rd July of 1898.
(Detail)1928 | alteration
Alterations and technical modernization by Alfred Grenander.
(Detail)1945 | fire
The stage area was damaged by bombs on 7 May of 1944. Subsequently provisional repair works. Façade, entrance hall, and auditorium ceiling painting destroyed by bombs on 9 March of 1945.
(Detail)40. s 20. Jahrhundert | reconstruction
Provisional reconstruction in 1945-1947. Re-opened 23 December 1947 as "Komische Oper" with "Die Fledermaus" by Johann Strauß.
(Detail)60. s 20. Jahrhundert | Reconstruction
Reconstructed in 1965-1967 under the direction of architect Kunz Nierade. Re-opened on 4 Dec 1966 with Mozart's "Don Giovanni". Seating capacity: 1210

Menschen

Geschichte

 

 

Weitere Informationen

Keine Information vorhanden

Information hinzufügen

Name: Name wird nicht veröffentlicht

E-Mail: Die Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht

Information: Bitte tippen Sie Informationen zu diesem Theater ein

siebenminusfünf=