enczsksiplhudeitsvhrespt
/ enMain menu 
Navigation:  Theatre Database
history of the theatresupplementtechnical dataHistoric equipment

Important events

(detail)1.7.1894 | opening
The theatre was built in 1893-1894 according to the design by Johannes Holekamp and was opened on 1st of July 1894 with Der Herr Senator by Franz von Schönthan and Gustav Kadelburg. The auditorium has been preserved almost in the state from 1893.
(detail)1913 | Reconstruction

(detail)60. 's 20. century | Reconstruction
Reconstruction in 1960-1961 by Jakob Dirks
(detail)70. 's 20. century | reconstruction
reconstruction was carried out in 1976-1977. Seating capacity is 500 seats.

People

Johannes Holekamp |main architect
Jakob Dirks |architect

History

 

 

Additional information

No information has yet been entered

Add information

Name: The name will be published

Email: The email will not be published

Information: Please enter information about this theatre, at least 10 characters

eightplusnine=