enczsksiplhudeitsvhrespt
Navigazione: database
EN | CS | HU | IT

Rabenhof Theater

Storia del teatroSupplementodati tecniciHistoric equipment

Eventi importanti

(dettaglio)3.4.1990 | Opening

Persone

Heinrich Schmid |architetto
Hermann Aichinger |architetto

Storia

This theatre in the Vienna district of Rabenhof came into being in the 1940's and conceived in the Modernist spirit of 'Red Vienna'. It originally served as a cinema with a capacity for 400 people. The location of this building in the urban planning scheme of the district is of importance as, apart from residential homes, it consists only of parks, playgrounds and theatres. The theatre was closed in the year 1971. It was ceremonially opened once again after extensive reconstruction work in the year 2008.

 

 

Informazioni aggiuntive

Non e stata ancora inserita nessuna informazione

Aggiungi informazioni

Nome: il nome sara pubblicato

Email: l'emal non sara pubblicata

informazioni: per favore inserisci le informazioni relative a questo teatro, almeno 10 caratteri

cinquepiùnove=