enczsksiplhudeitsvhrespt
Navigation: Theater datenbank
EN | DE

Salzburger Landestheater

Hermann Helmer, Ferdinand Fellner

Geschichte des TheatersAnhangtechnische AngabenHistorische Ausstattung

Wichtige Ereignisse

(Detail)1775 | opening
The ballroom at the market was converted into the Court Theatre.
(Detail)X.4.1892 | closure
Despite several modifications, the first theatre did not meet the safety requirements for a theatre, after the fire protection regulations were adopted because of fire in Nice and Vienna and was closed in April of 1892.
(Detail)1892 | construction
This new theatre was built on the site of the old court theatre. The foundation stone was placed on 1st May of 1892. Fellner & Helmer were assigned with the construction of the ne theatre without competition.
(Detail)1.10.1893 | eröffnung
Opened with Mozart's ouverture to "La clemenza di Tito", a prologue by Josef Kollmann, and a drama "Der Talisman" by Ludwig Fulda.
(Detail)1924 | Renovierung
Renovation of the lighting system.
(Detail)1938 | Renovierung und Umbau
Reconstruction by J. Holzinger and P. Geppert jun. The theatre received its present appearance. Re-opened with a festival production of the Mozart's "Abduction from the Seraglio.
(Detail)1978 | Renovierung
New turntable, air conditioning, new seating were installed during 1977 and 1978.

Menschen

Geschichte

Literatur:

– Hans-Christoph Hoffmann, Die Theaterbauten von Fellner und Helmer, München 1966, S. 110 und F. 181–186

– Gerhard M. Dienes (Hrsg.), Fellner & Hellmer: Die Architekten der Illusion. Theaterbau und Bühnenbild in Europa, Graz 1999, S. 184–186

– Carsten Jung, Historische Theater in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz, Berlin–München 2010, S.119

 

Tags: Fellner and Helmer

 

Weitere Informationen

Keine Information vorhanden

Information hinzufügen

Name: Name wird nicht veröffentlicht

E-Mail: Die Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht

Information: Bitte tippen Sie Informationen zu diesem Theater ein

achtplusein=