/ enMain menu 
Navigation:  Theatre Database

Théâtre de la Coupe d'Or

Miguel Angelo

alias Théâtre de la Marine
history of the theatresupplementtechnical dataHistoric equipment

Important events

(detail)1769 | opening

(detail)1852 | alteration
The theatre was enlarged by architect Brossard and some other changes were made (orchestra seats installed in the pit, peristyle entrance, facade, gas lighting, scenery reminiscent of antiquity, a tribute to the authors and composers, etc ...). The theatre was reopened in 1853.
(detail)1971 | alteration
Reconstructed to the design by Marc Quentin.
(detail)2009 | reconstruction


Miguel Angelo |main architect
Marc Quentin |architect
Antoine Brossard |architect




Additional information

No information has yet been entered

Add information

Name: The name will be published

Email: The email will not be published

Information: Please enter information about this theatre, at least 10 characters