enczsksiplhudeitsvhrespt
/ enMain menu 
Navigation:  Theatre Database
EN

Wuppertal Opera House

Carl Moritz

alias Stadttheater Barmen
history of the theatresupplementtechnical dataHistoric equipment

Important events

(detail)1874 | opening
First theatre at the site was built in 1874 by Hermann Pflaume.
(detail)25.11.1875 | fire

(detail)1.10.1876 | opening
The second theatre at the site was built in 1876 to the design by Heinrich Hochgürtel. Opened with Mozart's "Le nozze di Figaro".
(detail)24.3.1902 | fire

(detail)1905 | opening
New theatre was built by C. Moritz.
(detail)30.5.1943 | fire

(detail)14.10.1956 | opening

People

History

 

 

Additional information

No information has yet been entered

Add information

Name: The name will be published

Email: The email will not be published

Information: Please enter information about this theatre, at least 10 characters

sevenplusfive=