enczsksiplhudeitsvhrespt
/ enMain menu 
Navigation:  Theatre Database
history of the theatresupplementtechnical dataHistoric equipment

Important events

(detail)1914 | Construction

The theatre was located in the house N. 5 on the Wenceslas Square (the building belongs to Hotel Ambassador) that was built by architect  Kejř according to the design by architects Weyr and Klečka in the style of the late Art Nouveau in transition toward Art Deco.


(detail)70. 's 20. century | reconstruction 1974 - 1981

People

History

Additional information

No information has yet been entered

Add information

Name: The name will be published

Email: The email will not be published

Information: Please enter information about this theatre, at least 10 characters

sixminusthree=