enczsksiplhudeitsvhrespt
/ enMain menu 
Navigation:  Theatre Database
EN

Markgrafentheater

Paolo Gaspari

history of the theatresupplementtechnical dataHistoric equipment

Important events

(detail)10.1.1719 | opening
constructed in 1715-18. Opened on 10th Jan of 1719 with the opera "Argenis und Poliarchus".
(detail)40. 's 18. century | Reconstruction
Reconstruction: 1743-1744 by Giovanni Paoli Caspari. Re-opened on 1744 with A. Galetti's musical drama "Sirace".
(detail)50. 's 20. century | reconstruction
Auditorium rekonstructed 1958-1959
(detail)50. 's 20. century | reconstruction
Auditorium reconstructed 1958-1959, major auditorium restoration to Gaspari's 1743 plans, rebuilding of foyers, staircases and the exterior in modern style. Re-opened on 19th Dec of 1959 with Mozart's "Le nozze di Figaro".
(detail)80. 's 20. century | reconstruction
1980-1981 was the wooden stage construction replaced with steel, destruction of the last remains of the original stage technology. Seating capacity: 561 sitting, 48 standing

People

Paolo Gaspari |main architect

History

 

 

Additional information

No information has yet been entered

Add information

Name: The name will be published

Email: The email will not be published

Information: Please enter information about this theatre, at least 10 characters

fourminusone=