enczsksiplhudeitsvhrespt
/ enMain menu 
Navigation:  Theatre Database
EN | CS

V Nadsklepí Municipal Theatre

history of the theatresupplementtechnical dataHistoric equipment

Important events

(detail)1868 | first stage
The theatre was located in the building Nadsklepí that was originally a cellar storage facility.  A hall and guest rooms were added above the cellars in 1868, where theatre was played on a removable stage. A permanent stage was erected there in 1892.
(detail)1935 | reconstruction
The city purchased the building and converted it into a theatre in 1935.
(detail)1968 | cinema
The theatre serves as a cinema since 1968.

History

 

 

Additional information

No information has yet been entered

Add information

Name: The name will be published

Email: The email will not be published

Information: Please enter information about this theatre, at least 10 characters

twoplusnine=